Weekend Hospital Pharmacist Job: Lafayette, IN
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
Soliant Health is looking for an experienced hospital pharmacist for weekend shifts in the surrounding area of Lafayette, IN.
The Pharmacist contributes to excellent patient outcomes and satisfaction through:
• Ensuring the daily operations within the hospital pharmacy allow the pharmacy to meet all customer and patient expectations.
• Contributing to and developing pharmacy specific policies and procedures, ensuring all policies and procedures meet all applicable Joint Commission and other auditing agency regulations.
• Participating on the interdisciplinary team; providing the appropriate information to the team and utilizing the information received to ensure positive patient outcomes.
• Accurate interpretation of medication orders, and compound and dispense medication preparations in accordance with the legal and professional standards of pharmacy practice.
• Licensed in good standing by the appropriate state of IN
• Successful completion a degree from an accredited pharmacy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S. accredited program by an appropriate certifying agency preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of hospital pharmacy experience
• Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment.
Follow for more job postings @alex_soliant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled