Schools - SLP - Telespeech Job Details
Work From Home - Experienced SLP Job- California
- Job Location:
Los Angeles, CA
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Work From Home - Experiences SLP Job - California
Soliant Health is looking to hire an SLP CCC for a full time, in a California school district. The SLP will service a caseload will be discussed during the interview. The SLP will work directly with an on-site SLPA or para-professional.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills and professional references. Other necessary skills and attributes include:
- ASHA certification (CCC) Preferred, and State Licensure
- Experience working with children of all ages and with a variety of disorder areas
- A passion for working with children
- The ability to “connect” with children and parents
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility
Candidates should be technologically savvy meaning being able to work with technology. Our SLPs are trained on our tele-therapy software prior to the start of any position. Candidates are also trained on how to transition their in-class skills to a TeleTherapy position if they do not have experience with TelePractice. This position is 35-37.5 hours a week.
If you are interested in the Tele-therapy Speech Opportunity, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions call, Mai Sayavong, at 770-325-0316. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled