Medical Imaging Job Benefits
From traditional employee benefits, ones like medical insurance to innovative ones like free housing and transportation for travel professionals, we provide outstanding services to support and enhance your work experience. Because at Soliant Health, we see it as a win-win proposition when we provide tools for personal and professional growth.
That’s how we built our reputation for attracting the best medical imaging technologists in the industry. Count on Soliant Health for benefits like these:
- Competitive Salary. Soliant Health thinks you should be paid what your skills and performance are worth. So whether you’re full- or part-time, your pay will always be competitive, based on your experience, certifications, location and other factors.
- Excellent Medical Coverage. Soliant Health provides comprehensive health insurance for radiology, ultrasound, vascular, MRI and CT technologist and their families. Unlike some recruiting companies, we think our associates should receive the same great insurance options as our employee staff.
- 401(k) retirement plan. There’s no better way to save for retirement than with a 401(k) retirement plan. As a medical imaging technologist through Soliant Health, you’re eligible and encouraged to join ours. You can make regular, easy contributions through payroll deduction. And you’ll also receive matching contributions from us. Choose from a variety of safe investment choices.
- Weekly Paychecks. Unlike other staffing companies, Soliant Health pays you weekly, not every two weeks or every month, so you can budget for expenses more easily. Every Friday you’ll either receive a paper check or direct deposit.
- Paid Travel. When you travel from job to job during a travel imaging assignment, you have enough to do without making (and paying for) your own travel arrangements. So our travel specialists handle those details for you. We’ll book all your travel plans.
- Private Housing. As a travel medical imaging professional, you don’t have to search for places to live or put down rent deposits when you move to a new city. Soliant Health provides housing that’s comfortable, safe, secure and close to your work assignmentâ€”in some of the nicest parts of town.
- Licensing Assistance. State licensing requirements are complicated, and they vary from one state to another. Soliant Health has specialists who help you navigate the licensing maze, so you can focus on what you do best.