Nursing Job Benefits
As a nursing professional with Soliant Health, you’ll receive a benefit package that combines traditional employee benefits with many that are innovative. These benefits don’t just help you excel in your job performance, they support and enhance your life on and off the job. We see that as a win-win proposition. That’s how we built our reputation for attracting the best nursing professionals in the industry. Count on Soliant Health for benefits like these:
- Competitive Salary: Soliant Health thinks you should be paid what your skills and performance are worth. So whether you’re full-or part-time, your pay will always be the most competitive available, based on your experience, certifications, location and other factors.
- Excellent Medical Coverage: Soliant Health provides comprehensive health insurance for nursing professionals and their families. Unlike some recruiting companies, our associates receive the same great insurance options as our employee staff.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: There’s no better way save for retirement than with a 401(k) retirement plan. As a nursing professional through Soliant Health, you’re eligible and encouraged to join ours. You can make regular, easy contributions through payroll deductions. And you’ll also receive matching contributions from us. Choose from a variety of safe investment choices.
- Weekly Paychecks: Unlike other staffing companies, Soliant Health, pays you weekly, not every two weeks or every month. Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or, if you prefer, direct deposit.
- Free Travel. When you travel from job to job, you have enough to do without making (and paying for) your own travel arrangements. So our travel specialists handle those details for you.
- Custom Housing. As a travel nursing professional, you don’t have to search for places to live or put down rent deposits when you move to a new city. Soliant Health provides custom housing that’s comfortable, safe, secure and close to your work assignmentâ€”in some of the nicest parts of town.
- Licensing Assistance. State licensing requirements are complicated, and they vary from one state to another. Soliant Health has specialists who help you navigate this licensing maze, so you can focus on what you do best.