Pharmacy Job Benefits
From traditional employee benefits, like medical insurance, to innovative ones like custom housing and transportation for travel professionals, we provide an outstanding benefit package to enhance your work experience. Count on Soliant Health for benefits like these:
- Top Salary. At Soliant Health, we think you should be paid what your pharmacy and skills and performance are worth. So whether you’re full-or part-time, your pay will always be competitive, based on your experience, certifications, location and other factors.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage. Soliant Health provides comprehensive health insurance for pharmacy professionals and their families. Unlike some recruiting companies, we provide our associates with the same great insurance options as our employee staff.
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan. Experts agree it’s the best way save for retirement. As a pharmacy professional through Soliant Health, you’re eligible to join our 401(k) plan and even receive matching contributions from us. Choose from a variety of safe investment choices that help you grow your fund.
- Weekly Paychecks. Soliant Health pays you weekly. Not every two weeks or every month, like other staffing companies do. So you can easily budget for expenses. You’ll either receive a paper check or direct deposit every Friday
- Travel Coordination. If you’re a travel pharmacy professional with Soliant Health, our travel specialists book all your travel plans for you because we figure you have enough to do.
- Custom Housing. Forget about apartment searches and rent deposits. Soliant Health provides housing for travel pharmacy professionals. So you’re welcome to stay in an apartment that’s comfortable, safe, secure and close to your work assignmentâ€”in some of the nicest parts of town.
- Licensing Assistance. Licensing requirements are complicated, and they vary from state to state. Soliant Health has specialists who help you navigate the licensing maze.