Respiratory Therapy Job Benefits
There’s a big difference between a good job and a great one. At Soliant Health we think the difference often comes down to the benefits. So in addition to work that’s rewarding and a work environment that’s supportive, we take great care of every respiratory therapist we place, in every way we possibly can. You’ll enjoy an unmatched level of helpful benefits and perks, both on and off the job.
As a respiratory therapist with Soliant Health, you’ll enjoy these and other benefits:
- Competitive Pay: Shouldn’t everybody be paid what their skills and performance are worth? Soliant Health thinks so. We make sure your salary is always competitive, whether you’re full- or part-time, based on your experience, location, certifications and other factors.
- Superior Health Coverage: Just as you’re focused on your patients’ health, Soliant Health provides comprehensive health insurance for our respiratory therapists and their families. You’ll be entitled to the same great coverage options as our staff employees. Not every recruiting company can make that statement, and it’s a benefit we’re proud to offer.
- Retirement Savings Plan: The best way to save for retirement is through a 401(k) retirement plan. As a respiratory therapist through Soliant Health, you’ll be able to make regular, painless contributions through payroll deduction. And you’ll be eligible for matching contributions from us. To help your savings grow faster, you can choose from a variety of safe investment choices.
- Weekly Paychecks: Why go for long stretches of time between paychecks? At Soliant Health, you’ll be paid weekly, not every two weeks or every month. So you can easily budget your personal expenses. Every Friday you can expect to be fully paidâ€”with either a paper check or through direct deposit.
- Paid Housing. As a professional in our travel respiratory therapist program, you don’t have to search for a place to live in each city you move to. We provide housing that’s safe, secure and comfortable, close to your work assignment in some of the nicest parts of town.
- Custom Travel. At Soliant Health, our travel respiratory therapists have enough to do without making their own travel arrangements. So our travel specialists handle everything for you. We’ll book all your travel plans ccording to your preferences.
- Licensing Assistance. When you travel from state to state, just keeping up with all the licensing requirements is a full-time job. At Soliant Health, our licensing specialists work with you to help you navigate the licensing maze. This lets you focus on what you do best.