School Healthcare Job Benefits
As a school-based professional with Soliant Health, your overall compensation package includes traditional and innovative employee benefits.
Count on Soliant Health for benefits like these:
- Competitive Pay. No matter what type of school-based therapy is your specialty, our pay structure is competitive.
- Superior Medical Coverage: Soliant Health provides comprehensive medical insurance for school professionals, as well as their families. You’ll receive the same great insurance options as our staff employees.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: As a school professional through Soliant Health, you’re eligible to join our 401(k) retirement plan. Teachers agree, it’s the best way to save for retirement.
- Weekly Paychecks: Soliant Health pays you weekly, so you can budget for expenses more easily. Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer.
- Paid Travel. When you travel from job to job, it’s inconvenient and expensive making your own travel arrangements. At Soliant Health, our travel specialists handle those details for you.
- Private Housing. As a contract school professional, searching for places to live and putting down rent deposits is not something you look forward to. With Soliant Health, when you move to a new city, we provide housing that’s comfortable, safe and near your work assignment—in some of the nicest parts of town.
- Licensing Assistance. State licensing requirements are complex and demanding—and they vary from state to state and from school board to school board. At Soliant Health our school specialists help you navigate this licensing maze.