School Healthcare Job Benefits
As a school-based professional with Soliant Health, your overall compensation package includes traditional and innovative employee benefits.
Count on Soliant Health for benefits like these:
- Competitive Pay. No matter what type of school-based therapy is your specialty, our pay structure is competitive.
- Superior Medical Coverage: Soliant Health provides comprehensive medical insurance for school professionals, as well as their families. You’ll receive the same great insurance options as our staff employees.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: As a school professional through Soliant Health, you’re eligible to join our 401(k) retirement plan. Teachers agree, it’s the best way to save for retirement.
- Weekly Paychecks: Soliant Health pays you weekly, so you can budget for expenses more easily. Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer.
- Paid Travel. When you travel from job to job, it’s inconvenient and expensive making your own travel arrangements. At Soliant Health, our travel specialists handle those details for you.
- Private Housing. As a contract school professional, searching for places to live and putting down rent deposits is not something you look forward to. With Soliant Health, when you move to a new city, we provide housing that’s comfortable, safe and near your work assignmentâ€”in some of the nicest parts of town.
- Licensing Assistance. State licensing requirements are complex and demandingâ€”and they vary from state to state and from school board to school board. At Soliant Health our school specialists help you navigate this licensing maze.