Travel Respiratory Therapy Jobs
Soliant provides great travel jobs for respiratory therapists in hospitals, outpatient and long-term care facilities all over the country. You can choose your own location, your own work setting, your own schedule. We’ll even pay for your housing and travel expenses. Let us help you get your dream rolling.
As a travel respiratory practitioner you’ll enjoy:
- Work that’s flexible: With a travel respiratory therapy job, you can choose a medical center in a small town or a major hospital in a large city.
- Flexible scheduling: Work the hours you want, on the days you want. And spend the rest of your time discovering the beauty that surrounds you in a whole new location.
- Paid housing and travel: As a Soliant travel respiratory therapist, you don’t have to bother with apartment searches and rent deposits. We’ll provide paid housing that’s safe, comfortable and close to your work assignment. And our travel specialists will even arrange all your travel plans and pay to get you there.
- Job support from professionals: When you’re on your own in an unfamiliar location, it’s a great feeling to know you have reliable support to lean on, anytime you need it.
Is traveling a dream of yours? Do you ever long to discover new and different places up close and personal? Then a travel respiratory therapy position with Soliant can make it come true. With Soliant you can travel your way across the country while you earn a great living doing what you love.
Travel Respiratory Therapy Duties
A travel respiratory therapist can enjoy the benefits of traveling from city to city and experiencing new hospital environments while also practicing essential respiratory therapy skills and helping patients across the nation or even the globe. A travel respiratory therapist has the same duties as a permanent therapist. The primary goal of the respiratory therapist is to assist lung cancer patients, premature infants, or those with cardiopulmonary disorders to help their breathing issues and develop a plan of care that will treat them successfully. Traveling respiratory therapists are required to work well with physicians and other therapists to develop the best course of action for treating the patient. Travel respiratory therapists may also be required to examine patients, perform diagnostic procedures and help with chest physiotherapy. A traveling respiratory therapist must work well with people, have a compassionate heart and learn to communicate effectively.
Travel Respiratory Therapy Education Requirements
A travel respiratory therapist must acquire the same level of education and certification as a respiratory therapist. This includes a bachelor’s or associate’s degree, with an advisable master’s degree to increase chances on the job market. It is recommended that the aspiring travel respiratory therapist complete prerequisites for accredited respiratory schools, where they will gain hands-on experience with the proper procedures and equipment used on the job. A certification from the National Board for Respiratory Care is also required, as well as the recommended certification from the Registered Respiratory Therapist exam.
Travel Respiratory Therapy Job Market
Respiratory therapists are always in need, and there is an ever-increasing demand for traveling therapists across hospitals and clinics in North America. The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 12% job growth over the next 10 years, making it an opportune time to pursue a career in this field.
Polysomnographer or Sleep Technologist Travel Assignment in Seattle WASeattle, Washington
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Allied Health Jobs by Category
- Travel Laboratory Jobs
- Laboratory Jobs
- Medical Lab Technician
- Medical Technologist
- Respiratory Therapy
- Travel Respiratory Therapy
- Certified Respiratory Therapist
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Sleep Tech
- Radiation / Oncology
- Travel Radiation / Oncology
- Medical Physicist
- Radiation Therapist