Soliant Health has partnered with exceptional school districts to help fill open Speech Pathologist positions. More information and qualifications will be listed below!
Information and Qualifications
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Active, approved license in the state of Maryland
- Full time, contract position in school setting
- Caseload based on experience and availability
- Weekly Pay!
Interested? Please send resume to [email protected] After resume is received and reviewed, director will set up Zoom interviews with all qualified candidates.
Not the area or position desired? Please give me a call as well because we have other positions, locations, and placements available! Thank you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement