Ditch your daily commute and start an exciting new career in the rapidly growing field of tele-health! VocoVision, a division of Soliant Health, is now interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for a school district in Indiana. This position is for the 2022-23 school year but the district is ready to interview/offer now so apply today to secure an exciting new position!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed in Indiana (or willing to obtain)
- Previous school experience required
- Ability to work from home
- Providing high quality direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills.
- Developing treatment plans (IEPs) that are strength-based as well as child and family centered for overall educational improvement.
- Ensuring evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school, state, and federal guidelines.
- Completing treatment notes and progress reports in timely manner and according to school policy.
- Managing a detailed log of service provided and services missed due to student or therapist absences.
- Communicating and coordinating with Director of Student Support Services to ensure school mission, philosophy, and procedures are embraced.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement