A school district in California is looking for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for this upcoming school year. This district is looking to fill this with a serious applicant.
- Grade Level| K-12: 63 kids on caseload
- Full time
- More information will be discussed during the interview
- State Speech Language Pathologist License
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- 2 + years of school experience preferred
- Willing to get liability insurance by start date
- Work from home flexibility
- Weekly Pay
- 1099 Taxed
This virtual job will fill fast so please apply below with an up-to-date resume. I will be in contact with you with further information regarding the hiring process upon application.
I can be reached directly by phone/text during regular business hours EST.
Account Executive | 678-710-7950
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement