1:1 Elementary School Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) 22/23 School Year!
Napa, CA 14 days agoApply Now
A school near Napa, CA is looking for a contracted School Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for the 22/23 school year. We are looking for a strong candidate who can commit to the entire school year and are interested in helping students.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- 1:1 with elementary school aged student
- Responsibilities include feeding and toileting
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid California State LVN/LPN Licensure
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement