A new position is available for a LPN in South Tacoma, WA. This town has a fantastic school district that needs a LPN to help support their students. If you are a licensed LPN and want to embark on your next great career opportunity then please review the information below and apply.
- On-site position
- 2022-2023 school year position
- Interviewing asap!
- 1:1 working with 17 yr old male with quadriplegic
Benefits of Working with BlazerWorks:
- Competitive pay
- Direct Deposit weekly
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Associates degree in Nursing
- Active LPN license or certification
- Must have experience in pediatrics
This school district is conducting interview as soon as possible and we would love for you to apply with your updated resume below. Looking forward to speaking with you.
Claire Roland | 678-710-7639 | BlazerWorks Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement