We are working with a local school district in Waukesha, WI to hire on an experienced Paraprofessional for the 2023-2024 school year. The hired Paraprofessional will be required to work with K-12th grade students, fully onsite. The hired Paraprofessional will need to be flexible to work 1:1 or in a self-contained classroom setting.
The hired Paraprofessional can potentially extend their contract position for the summer semester and into the following school year – this will be dependent upon performance and client need at the time.
- At least 1+ year of professional experience working with children/students REQUIRED
- Valid High school diploma or GED AND Associates Degree
- Active and valid driver’s license
- Fulltime, Mon-Fri (normal school hours); 30-35 hours fulltime
- No paid holidays or school breaks
- Schedule hours will be dependent upon assigned school
- No overtime
- 401K with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical/dental/vision insurance coverage
- Competitive pay
To be considered for this fulltime 2023-2024 contract position in Waukesha, WI - please apply today with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF). We look forward to hearing from you!
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement