Soliant is seeking an exceptional LPN who is physically fit and who works well in providing 1:1 care to teens with disabilities.
- 35 hours per week
- Contract for next school year
- Student is in 9th grade, male, and very strong
- Gets assistance with walking with a gait belt
- Uses a g-tube; needs monitoring for seizures
We seek applicants who can follow plans of care, are physically fit, and care for teens with exceptional needs.
- Current LPN license
- All candidates will complete fingerprinting, TB test and a drug screen before the start of their assignment. Additional health screenings may be required by the School District.
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I can also be reached at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement