Soliant has partnered with a local school district in Hesperia, California to prescreen, interview and hire a qualified Licensed Vocational Nurse or Registered Nurse that will work one-on-one with a student for the 2023/2024 school-year.
Start/End: ASAP – June 2024, with contract renewals available if desired!
Schedule: Monday - Friday with ALL evenings, weekends, and school holidays off.
Hours: 35 to 37.5/week
Student's medial needs will be addressed in further detail on interview. The primary objective of this role is to administer medication and provide G-tube feedings. Nurse will ride bus to and from school with the student as well.
- LVN or RN in California
- MUST comfortable working with pediatric patients
- Experience in a school setting is preferred but not required
- 2+ years experience as a nurse highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Follow Individual Healthcare Plan (IHP) for student with specific health needs
- Work collaboratively with school administrators, teachers, and parents to ensure the provision of appropriate healthcare services
- This is a W2 contract position for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Renewals are available for the right fit.
- Benefits (Health, vision, dental, 401k with employer match) are available.
- Hourly compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Range estimated LPN: $32 - $46
- Driving/travel stipends available for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay, every Friday.
- Off on weekends, evenings, and school holidays/breaks.
For questions please contact Kateryna Kourliak at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement