Soliant Schools is working closely with a school in the Richfield, Ohio area that is looking for a 1:1 School Nurse to join their team. The ideal candidate has experience working with a student that has vent, trach, non-ambulatory, non-verbal needs, and the ideal candidate has an RN license in good standing in the state of Ohio. The director looking to interview and hire quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing (BSN).
- Valid First Aid, CPR, and AED Certification.
- Valid OH Registered Nurse License.
This is a full-time, on-site, school nursing position. They are looking for candidates that are comfortable in one-on-one setting with a middle school student. The school Nurse will perform skilled support work providing nursing care to the student. If this position sounds like a good fit for you, apply today by sending an email to [email protected]
- Monitoring compliance of the schools' health programs with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Collaborating with other child-support agencies.
- Interacting frequently with staff, parents, students, and instructors.
- Planning the school health program, in conjunction with medical authorities and school leaders, as well as developing policies and procedures for the schools' health programs.
- Working closely with school social workers, teachers, and school leaders in identifying and meeting social, emotional, and physical needs of students.
- Providing first aid care and medically prescribed services to students and staff.
- Coordinating and maintaining health records on students.
- Adhering strictly to the policy of maintaining confidentiality (i.e. responsible for the maintenance, care, security and integrity of student medical records)
- Providing medical examinations and reviews findings to evaluate health status of the student and progress of the program.
- Instructing students in health education and providing staff development programs on health related topics.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Full-time position (Monday-Friday)
- On-site W2 position
- Caseload: 1:1 with middle school student
- Trach, Vent, Non-ambulatory, non-verbal
- Competitive Weekly Pay, medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer matching
For more information on this position, contact Jessica Williams, [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement