Soliant has partnered with a local school district just outside the Woodbury, New York area to prescreen, interview and hire a qualified Registered Nurse that will work one-on-one with a student for the 2023/2024 school-year.
Start/End: ASAP – June 2024, with contract renewals available if desired!
Schedule: Monday - Friday with ALL evenings, weekends, and school holidays off.
Student's medial needs will be addressed in further detail on interview. The primary objective of this role is to effectively enhance student learning through the implementation of the Individualized Health Plan (IHP).
- Registered Nurse (RN) in NY
- MUST comfortable working with pediatric patients
- Experience in a school setting is preferred but not required
- 2+ years experience as a nurse highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Follow Individual Healthcare Plan (IHP) for student with specific health needs
- Work collaboratively with school administrators, teachers, and parents to ensure the provision of appropriate healthcare services
- This is a W2 contract position for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Renewals are available for the right fit.
- Benefits (Health, vision, dental, 401k with employer match) are available.
- Hourly compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Driving/travel stipends available for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay, every Friday.
- Off on weekends, evenings, and school holidays/breaks.
For questions please contact Marlee Hobgood at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement