13 Week Contract: Experienced Hospital/Inpatient Pharmacy Technician - Denver, CO
Denver, CO 15 days agoApply Now
Soliant is proud to partner with a community hospital that focuses on improving health for others through provision of high-quality, coordinated programs of patient care, education, research, and advocacy. Are you a PTCB licensed pharmacy technician have Colorado license to practice pharmacy tech that is ready to go out and provide great quality care? Contact at [email protected]
- Accurately fills physician surgical preference cards and inpatient medication orders.
- Holds all filled medications in the pharmacy until a pharmacist has completed a check.
- Distributes medications only under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Receives stock orders from wholesalers and vendors.
- Restocks the pharmacy and communicates when items are running low or expiring.
- Accurately replaces medications to the Automated Dispensing Devices.
- Accurately compounds both sterile and nonsterile pharmaceuticals including repackaging, adhering to all USP 797 rules and regulations for compounding.
- Adheres to strict accounting measures of all controlled substances and drug security measures.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing, taking accurate telephone messages.
- Maintains the security of the pharmacy
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- License to practice pharmacy technician in Colorado
- IV experience (Preferred)
- Open Availability
- Ability to work
Hours: Day/evenings/weekends and overnight
Duration: 13+ Weeks
Pay: $25-$27/hr: Depending on experience
Industry: hospital, healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement