Pharmacy Technician must be able to work Days/Afternoon. Come join and an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We encourage you to apply now. For immediate consideration, contact Denzel.Thomas@soliant.com or call (321) 804 - 1175
Employment Type: Full time, 13 - week contract
Work Hours: Days/Afternoons
Typical Duties Include:
• Fill new medications orders, refills and renewals for Pharmacy clients.
• Credit client medications that are not picked up within 10 days.
• Restock pharmacy shelves when medications are received from the wholesaler.
• Check for outdated medications on monthly basis (30 days).
Active and clear Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Florida
Minimum of 1-year experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Inpatient Staff Pharmacist Denver CODenver, CO
Inpatient Staff Pharmacist Job – Denver, CO. A respected medical facility is currently...
Clinical Staff Pharmacist - Hospital MNMinneapolis, MN
Soliant Health has partnered with a growing medical facility and seeking a qualified Clinical...