13 Week Contract: Travel AK Licensed Hospital/Inpatient Hospital - Juneau, AK
Juneau, AK 22 days agoApply Now
Soliant is partnering with a community hospital that puts their patients first and provide quality health services while providing wellness for their people and environment. We are seeking travelers with both Alaska state license to practice as well as pharmacists with experience in the hospital/inpatient setting of 1-2 years. If you have the necessary qualifications and would love to take on a travel contract, please send over a resume to [email protected]
- Prepares, dispenses medication orders per physician request according to established policies, procedures, & protocols.
- Provides accurate, adequate, and timely drug information to professional staff, patients, and patient families. Documents these activities, as needed.
- Ensures safe, appropriate, cost effective medication therapies for patients according to established policies, procedures, and protocols. Detects and accurately reports suspected adverse drug reactions and medication occurrences.
- Assists other professional staff to identify med errors/ adverse reactions.
- Participates in the quality improvement and medication use review activities of the department.
- Collects data; conducts quality monitors and inspections; and maintains logs/records and other documentation, as assigned.
- Assists with pharmacokinetics consult service/drug dosing per organizational protocol.
- Reviews/interprets culture and susceptibility data for antibiotic appropriateness and recommends changes. Assists professional staff with managing patient's pain.
- Supervises, directs, and coordinates the daily activities of the pharmacy technicians/support personnel.
- Provides input for pharmacy support personnel performance appraisals. Performs essential duties of the pharmacy director in his/her absence.
- Adheres to health system policies and procedures.
- Complies with all requirements related to risk management, safety, security, fire, and infection control.
- Complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Graduate of an accredited Pharmacy Program
- Hospital experience as a pharmacist at least 2 years.
- Alaska License to practice
- Can take on a 13 week travel contract
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
*Travel, Contract, Full-time*
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement