13 Week Contract Ultrasound Tech needed in Greensboro, NC
Greensboro, North Carolina Posted 2 days agoApply Now
North Carolina is currently looking for a hard-working ultrasound Tech who can work 36-40 hrs. per week for the next 13 weeks. Great location and pay for this NC Ultrasound Tech position. Sonographer ARDMS with at least 2-3 years of current experience.
MAJOR WORK ACTIVITIES
1. Performs routine and special exams consistent with established protocols to minimize repeat examinations. Exam productivity is within established benchmark.
2. Consistently completes all exams and documentation in CHL and PACS. Consistently and accurately identifies all charges associated with studies. Addresses errors and resolves issues related to final product being sent to PACS.
3. Consistently demonstrates commitment to safe practices. Commitment to avoid red rule violations (Two for Two), laterality errors, eliminate falls. Completes all annual competencies by designated timeframe.
4. Exemplary model using AIDET, service excellence and service recovery.
5. Assists with patient transport as necessary.
Call Matt Mitchell today for all current available Travel Ultrasound Tech Jobs 770.776.2082
Please contact me directly to hear about all our Travel Respiratory Jobs throughout the U.S. Feel free to send over your resume/references and complete the following checklist www.soliant.com/skillschecklist Please also reference my name on the checklist- Matt Mitchell- I look forward to hearing from you soon. #LI-MM2
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement