Category Schools - School Psychologist
Are you ready for the new school year? Our client is currently recruiting for the 23/24 school year!
A little about the position:
- Will write approximately 80 reports plus assist in MTSS, interventions, child study meetings
- Intensive knowledge in MTSS and working with teachers/students.
- Understanding of the CEIS (Coordinated Early Intervening Services) for MN.
- Interns are acceptable, Onsite only with excellent qualification for caseload.
A little about you:
- Masters Or Doctoral Level Degree
- Must be licensed in the state of Minnesota
- Must be comfortable working with special education and disabled students
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Interested? Please email Rahnesha Woodson or call at 678-389-4065 apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement