Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
Are you eager for new opportunities for the 23/24 school year? Are you a Special Education Teacher (SPED) with a passion for helping students will special needs? We are NOW HIRING 2 SPEDs for the 23/24 school year in the Rock Hill School District.
About The Position:
- Full Time -37.5 Hours
- Middle School
- Self Contained
- Working with students with moderate intellectual disabilities
- Bachelors or master’s degree in special education or related field.
- Must have Special Education license in the state of South Carolina
We offer competitive pay rates based off experience, weekly pay, benefits and more!
Please email Rahnesha Woodson or call at 678-389-4065 apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement