A school district in Denver, Colorado is looking for Special Education Teachers who are passionate about providing services to students with disabilities. The ideal candidates should have an active state Special Education Teaching License, as well as experience working in resource and/or special education classrooms.
- Full-time position
- Caseload options: K-6 general SPED. K-6 significant needs SPED.
- Employment dates: ASAP-EOSY
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
If you are interested in a contract special education position that offers higher compensation, excellent benefits, and the chance to make a meaningful impact in the lives of special needs children, please contact me at the information below.
Payal Desai | Recruiting Advisor| 773-570-6942
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement