Soliant has collaborated with a school district in the Baltimore, Maryland area that is seeking a School Psychologist. This is a full-time contract position for the 20/21school year.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Weekly pay.
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Must have Valid Maryland License as a School Psychologist or necessary prerequisites to obtain School Psychologist license.
- NASP Certification is a PLUS.
- Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply.
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement