At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district. Soliant aims to hire a full-time or part-time, licensed, Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP or CFY) contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Washington
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools experience is preferred
- IEP experience
- SLP-CCC, SLPA, or SLP-CFY
- Part-time (2 days a week)
- Location varies
- 30 on caseload
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Leighann Lisle | Direct Ph: 770-407-1601
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement