Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Winston-Salem, NC who has a full time contract position open for a SLP-CCC/CFY for the upcoming school year 2022-2023.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology / Communication Disorders
- An active SLP license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in North Carolina
Specifications about the position:
- Full time Full school year
- Caseload and # of students discussed on interview
- Open to New Grads, encouraged to apply!
- Quick interview process!
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU'RE NOT A LICENSED SLP-CCC OR CFY
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Victor Munoz, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement