2022-2023 Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH)- Remote- Kentucky
Louisville, KY 9 days agoApply Now
Soliant is currently partnered with a great school district in Kentucky that is looking to hire Remote Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH).
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH)
- Up to 37.5 hours a week.
- Teach and work with students who are deaf or are hard of hearing.
- 1099 contract position
- Liability insurance required
- Weekly pay.
- Graduate-level degree from an accredited program in Deaf Education.
- Kentucky Certification as a Teacher of the Deaf required.
Please apply and submit your resume or contact Allen Woods at (770) 776-2065 or [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement