Soliant is working with a school district in the Martinsburg, West Virginia area that needs a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing. The district needs the teacher part-time, for the 2022-2023 school year to help in a school setting. If you would like to become a member of our team and expand your career, apply now!
· Part-Time (20-25 hours per week)
· K-12th grade caseload; Itinerant position (covering 5-7 school sites)
· Job Duties: Providing consultations to students throughout the district, assess educational needs of students who are deaf/hard of hearing, collaborating with other certified school staff, and developing/implementation of IEP's
·Active West Virginia Certification as a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (K-12th grade); District is willing to accept out of state licensure.
· Must be comfortable with going on-site
If interested in the position, please apply online and send your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement