2022-23 School Psychologist Opportunity! Rohnert Park, CA area.
Rohnert Park, CA 6 days agoApply Now
Now hiring for next school year!
A school district near Rohnert Park, California is looking for a licensed School Psychologist to join their behavior team for the 2022-23 school year. General school psychologist duties at a single location.
Very supportive director! Ready to interview immediately!
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Begins August 2022.
- Must be registered as a school psychologist in CA.
- Caseload: elementary school
- Bilingual is a plus, but not necessary!
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement