Soliant Schools is working with a great district looking for a Social Worker for the upcoming 22/23 school year.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s or higher in Social Work (LMSW or LLMSW)
- Must have School Social Worker certification or meet requirements for approval
- IEP, MET, Child Study, and Eligibility meetings
- Crisis Intervention
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full-Time 37.5, hours a week.
- Conduct assessment and intervention with affected students.
- Help all students when they have a social emotional issue.
Please apply and submit your resume or contact Allen Woods at (770) 776-2065 or [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement