We are currently seeking a contracted PART-TIME licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) at a school district near Columbus, Ohio for the 2022/2023 school year!
- 8/15/2022 – 5/31/2023
- Part-time position
- 5 hours weekly
- 1-2 days per week
- K-12 caseload
- Onsite position only
- General OT duties
- Collecting progress monitoring data
- Helping write IEPs
- Working with students with mild-moderate disabilities
More details will be available on the Zoom interview!
- We provide individualized weekly compensation through a W2 paid through direct deposit!
- Active Occupational Therapist (OT) license in Ohio required
- Prior experience with school aged children needed
Please apply below if you are interested! We are hiring ASAP! I look forward to speaking with you.
Sombal Bari, Senior Account Executive, O: 678-497-4793
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement