Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type Contract
Job Title: School Psychologist
We are looking for a full-time school psychologist to provide mental health and behavioral support for students in grades PreK - 8th. You will work collaboratively with teachers, parents, administrators, and other professionals to create safe, healthy, and supportive learning environments. You will also conduct psycho-educational evaluations, provide individual and group counseling, develop goals and action plans, and participate in crisis prevention and intervention.
- Location: Kingston
- W2 contract with insurance benefits
- August 2023 - June 2024
- Full Time and Part Time available
- Monday - Friday - assisting 2 schools
- Competitive compensation: Hourly rate starting at $45 per hour
- Schools: PreK - 2 & Middle School
- Assess diverse learning needs
- Provide culturally responsive services to students and families from diverse backgrounds.
- Plan appropriate Individualized Education Programs for students with disabilities.
- Modify and adapt curricula and instruction.
- Director would like to provide more information during the interview.
- School Psychology license in New Hampshire.
- Previous school experience highly preferred.
We provide great benefits such as direct deposit pay and offer medical, dental and vision insurance.
Reach out to Lindsey if interested in this opening. Send your resume for immediate consideration and schedule a preliminary phone call.
Call/ Text - 770-882-2045
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement