Soliant is currently seeking a qualified and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in a K-12 school-based setting for the next school year. As an Occupational Therapist, you will work with students who have various developmental, physical, and emotional disabilities, helping them to develop skills and strategies to participate in school activities and reach their full potential. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' needs and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Provide direct occupational therapy services to students, including therapeutic exercises, fine motor skills development, sensory integration, and adaptive equipment.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure students receive comprehensive care and support.
- Monitor and document students' progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide input on students' goals and objectives.
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy
- OT License in WA
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a contract position for the next school year, with the possibility of extension. Soliant offers competitive compensation packages and benefits, including health insurance, 401(k) plans.
If you are passionate about helping students achieve their goals and want to join a dynamic team of professionals, please contact Katelyn Bruno at [email protected] or call 678-710-7539 to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement