Job Title: Full-Time School Psychologist
Location: Newton, NH
Position Overview: We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Full-Time School Psychologist for the 2023-2024 school year in Newton, NH. As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the social, emotional, and academic development of students. You will collaborate with educators, parents/guardians, and other professionals to promote a positive learning environment and provide comprehensive psychological services.
- Conduct psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, social-emotional functioning, and behavioral issues.
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents/guardians to develop and implement appropriate intervention strategies and individualized plans for students.
- Provide counseling and guidance services to students individually or in group settings to address emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Support the development and implementation of behavioral management plans to foster positive behavior and enhance classroom learning.
- Consult with teachers and parents/guardians to address students' learning and behavioral needs and provide recommendations for instructional strategies and accommodations.
- Participate in the special education evaluation process and contribute to the development and implementation of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Collaborate with community agencies and professionals to coordinate services and resources for students with specialized needs.
- Stay current on research and best practices in school psychology and contribute to the ongoing professional development of the school community.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of assessments, progress notes, and other relevant documentation.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology from an accredited program.
- Valid New Hampshire licensure or eligibility for licensure as a School Psychologist.
- Experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with special education laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents/guardians, and colleagues.
- Empathy, patience, and the ability to work with diverse student populations.
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience.
- Medical options to meet your healthcare needs.
- 401(k) match program for long-term financial security.
- Health and wellness reimbursements for eligible expenses.
- Weekly pay for your convenience.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and make a positive impact on the lives of students in Newton, NH. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing how you can contribute to our mission of supporting student success.
Please note: Hours for this position may vary based on the school.
National Hiring Manager
To Submit Your Resume Click Here
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement