Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
We are actively interviewing for a Special Education Teacher for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. Please see details below:
Location: Minden, NV
- Bachelor’s degree in education or Master’s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active Nevada Special Education Teaching License/ Certification
- Contract Position
- Start/ End Date: 8/21/2023-6/14/2024
- Caseload Details:
- Middle School Moderate to Severe
- Onsite Only
- Pay Range: 32-40/hr (negotiable)
- Zoom interview!
- Assess students’ skills and determine their educational needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups and one-on-one.
- Discuss students’ progress with parents, other teachers, counselors, and administrators.
Benefits we offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance Options
If this employment opportunity interests you, please apply and send an up-to-date resume. My direct line of contact is 678-951-0823. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to ensure an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement