Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
Soliant Health is seeking multiple Special Education Teachers who are interested in working in a school setting near Mountain View, CA. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Full time (37.5+ hours per week)
- will be additional hours for IEP attendance and facilitation meetings 5 days per week.
- Onsite only
- 184 days for the school year
- Caseload options:
- 4 Mild/Mod positions
- 2 Mod/Serve positions
- Elementary & secondary caseloads available for both.
- Must have: CA sped license, clean record on California Commission - teacher credential
- Primary duties include:
- Completing assessments
- Writing IEPs & attending IEP meetings.
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement