Are you a dedicated and experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) looking for a part-time opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? Do you possess the skills and expertise to provide exceptional behavior analysis services? We are seeking a motivated and qualified BCBA to join our team in Sheldon, TX for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior intervention plans
- Design and implement evidence-based behavior strategies to address challenging behaviors and promote skill acquisition
- Provide training and professional development to school staff and parents on behavior management techniques and interventions
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other professionals to create and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior support plans
- Conduct ongoing data collection and analysis to monitor student progress and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to develop and implement comprehensive behavior programs
- Provide advisory and professional support to educators and support staff
- Must be willing to travel to different school locations as required
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
- Experience working with children or adolescents with behavioral challenges in a school setting
- Strong knowledge of behavior analysis principles, functional behavior assessment, and behavior intervention strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of professionals and parents
- Advisory and professional support
- Competitive wages
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students, have expertise in behavior analysis, and are seeking a part-time opportunity that offers advisory support and professional growth, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and be a valuable part of the Sheldon, TX school community.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents to Matea Kearns. Please include "BCBA Application - Sheldon, TX" in the subject line.
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
National Hiring Manager
Click Here To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement