2023/2024 School Psychologist Needed near Wilmington, DE
We are currently seeking a qualified School Psychologist for the 2023-2024 school year. The School Psychologist will be responsible for providing services to students in Pre K-12th grades across multiple assigned school districts.
Location: Wilmington, DE
Full Time: 37.5 hrs p/w
- Caseload: Varies.
- Administer psychological assessments and interpret results.
- Provide individual and group counseling to students.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to support student learning and social-emotional well-being.
- Develop and implement behavior intervention plans.
- Attend and participate in school-based meetings.
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology.
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred.
- Must hold an active DE School Psychology State License.
- Prior experience in a school setting strongly preferred.
- Through knowledge of IDEA/Article 7
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Full-time benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
If you are a highly motivated School Psychologist looking to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement