A school district located in Statesville, NC has a position open for a full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire upcoming school year.
Full time hours
School/Pediatric experience preferred
Masters or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
North Carolina license required or ability to acquire before starting
Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
401k plan with company matching
CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Soliant Account Executive
Social Worker Template
Soliant is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract School Social Worker for the 2022-2023 school year. In this district, every staff member is considered a valued member of a team and works closely in a spirit of excellence, enthusiasm, collaboration, and commitment.
The minimum qualifications for a School Social Worker:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as a School Social Worker within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Social Worker credential/license or in process in state of practice
- Duration: ASAP - End of School Year
- Full Time
- Grade/Age Levels: K-12
- Caseload description: student mental health and wellness, small group counseling, individual counseling, SSTs/MTTS team
You will enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
For more information, please contact Dylan McKendry Phone: (678) 710-7648 (call or text) Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement