22-23 Contracted Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher-Stafford, Virginia
Stafford, VA 4 days agoApply Now
We are currently searching for a great Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to contract for the remainder school year. We are excited for you to join our team!
- Stafford, Virginia
- Full Time (37-40 hours/week)
- Grades: K – 12th
- Caseload Size: 30 (case managers are SPED Teachers)
- # Campuses: 3+
- Software/Systems Used: Google/Gmail
- ASAP start Interview Now !
- Active or eligible license for VA
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance.
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact Marilyn Benson at 770-723-3771 or apply below!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement