We are currently searching for a great Paraprofessional to contract for the remainder school year. We are excited for you to join our team!
- Stillwater, MN
- Full Time Hours
- Onsite only please
- Multiple PARA needs!
- full time
- 22/23 SY (august 22 to june 23)
- 1:1 for 9th grade male, Autism Spectrum (experience with Autism would be best)
- 1:1 for 10th grade female, Down Syndrome (female needed)
- 2 Elementary school (grades K-4) para to float between students with Autism. May be a 1:1 or may split the day between students
- Interview Now
Must have high School Diploma or 60 college credits
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance.
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact Marilyn Benson at 770-723-3771 or apply below!
I look forward to speaking with you
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement