Soliant Health is working with a school just outside of Matteson, IL, and is seeking a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist for the 22/23 school year.
- Full-time 34-35 hours/week
- SLP-CCC preferred
- Start/end: school year 22/23
- 6-10 student caseload
- interview ASAP!
Additional details about the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with school administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with pediatric/school based therapy and case management.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Professional guidance throughout process
- Competitive pay and health, vision and dental benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Illinois SLP license
- Applicants may also need to be certified by the State Department of Education
Have questions? Contact Bridgette Duffield about our placement process. I can be reached at (678) 748 5326 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement