22-23 Licensed Vocational Nurse Need in Napa, California! Competitive Pay and More!
Napa, CA 8 days agoApply Now
A school district needs a Full-Time Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN ) near Napa, California. Come be a part of a great school district/Clinic with continuous support. The desired candidate is available to interview and able start upon offer.
- Full Time, 37.5 Hours Per Week
- 1:1 Caseload
• Completed LVN Program
• Must have LVN Sate License or Certification
• Must be CPR/BLS Certified and COVID vaccinated
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
- Relocation assistance (if qualified)
If interested, please submit your resume via email to [email protected] AND call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
BlazerWorks Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement