Soliant is partnering with a great school district near Malta, IL that is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist. The school is eager to find an OT as soon as possible for the 2022-2023 school year. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact? Apply below and your new journey starts today!
- Masters Level Graduate Degree in Occupational Therapy Required
- Active IL Occupational Therapist License Required
- Guaranteed Hours!
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Offered
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursement
Employment Type: Full time
To apply directly for this position, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected] For additional information, please feel free to reach out at the contact info provided below as well. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
7678-710-7663 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement