22-23 Registered Behavioral Therapist Needed! - Centralia, WA | Negotiable Pay
Centralia , WA 21 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
We are looking for a Registered Behavior Therapist to interview immediately! This assignment is for the rest of the 22/23 school year. The school is located near Centralia, WA
- Hours: Full Time
- (35 hrs/wk)
- 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Start/End Date: ASAP - End of School Year
- Caseload: District Wide (mostly elementary school)
- follow the lead of the BCBAs and work with students at their assigned locations
- General Duties
***ON-SITE ONLY ***
- National RBT Certification
- WA State Licensure
- *Must have experience working with students with challenging behaviors and/or students with autism*
- Experience in education and individuals with behavioral challenges
- Knowledge of researched based instructional strategies, universal supports, and positive behavior support strategies.
- Ability to consult effectively with teachers, parents, administrators, and community agency personnel and other professionals.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
We offer Full Time benefits, 401K plans, and relocation reimbursement for traveling therapist/educators!
Feel free to contact me with any questions! I want to help make your life better!
If this opening isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional national opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement