Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work remote for a school district in North Carolina. You will be provided with our teleservices platform, clinical teams, onsite SLPAs, forums, and undeniable support. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. Apply today to get started!
- Full-time (37.5/hrs)
- K-12 Caseload
- 1099 Position
- Work from home!
- Zoom interview with school director
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA
- Holds current license and/or registration in VA
- Required: 2 years of experience working in schools
You're welcome to apply here or send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement