Soliant Health is searching for a remote Speech Language Pathologist for Vermont school districts. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re compassionate and resourceful, we want to hear from you!
- Full-time (M-F)
- PreK-12 caseload
- IEPs, assessments, 1:1, etc.
- Zoom interview with school director
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- 2 years of experience in schools
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement