Our team is hiring for a school based RBT north of Berkeley, CA for the 2022-2023 school year. You will be eligible for benefits and will be working with students who have varied needs. Providing behavioral support in the classroom, you will work to ensure students are able to thrive and learn. Come be an important part of the education team! Below are details.
- K – 12 (elementary through high school – let us know your preference)
- Providing ABA services under the direction of a BCBA
- Assignment dates: 08/15/22 to 06/09/23
You will need the following:
- Degree in Psychology or a related field
- RBT certification through the BACB
You can expect to receive benefits including health, life, and dental insurance as well as matching 401(K). You’ll also receive pay on a weekly basis. Come be a part of an amazing team!
If you are interested in the position, feel free to contact Lauren Wernert via email. Please include your resume in your email. You can also call (678) 538 -6724 if you have any questions about the position detailed. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement